Friday, February 26, 2016

Marbled Paper


A friend posted this video on Facebook, and it hit the "Must Try" button in my brain... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Gl7ENNXoQ

It's so easy... so fun... so beautiful... so artistic... so... messy... *ahem.;)
These will surely not be my last marble paintings. I predict in short order I will buy an entire tablet of watercolor paper to waste on this sort of art-ing!!:)




I see an angel or a fairy with wings... Can you see it?


Colorful Flames



I must be on a tropical island at sunset as a storm is rolling in, right?! Sure! I'll take it!

Or it could be a bouquet in front of the marbled paper below... Nah, definitely in the tropics!!;)

I used both regular food coloring and neon, and then a soft paintbrush to get the design I wanted. Trust me, this art venture will hit every artistic sweet tooth imaginable, and wet your appetite for more, and more bright, colorful marbling! Go for it and ENJOY!!:)  


No comments:

Post a Comment